And so the random posts begin...
I'm posting this recipe up online because i've promised to send it to my cousin for months, (she was probably craving it throughout her pregnancy, bless her cotton socks), and i never got round to sharing it with her. Cousin fail!
In all honesty, this is the nicest stuffing recipe i have ever stumbled upon, it's real tasty served with chicken, and such a simple recipe to follow.
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
ps: Hey Naomi, this is for you x
Sausage, Sage & Onion Stuffing
* 2 Onions sliced
* 25g Butter
* 1 Small bramley apple, peeled, cored & diced
* 400g pack pork sausages removed from skins, or sausage meat
* Handful sage leaves, chopped
* 140-200g bread crumbs (batch loaf is pretty nice)
* Fry the onion in the butter for 5 minutes, then add the apple and cook briefly.
* Allow the onion & apple to cool, then mix in the remaining ingredients & season with salt and black pepper.
* Fill a small loaf tin with the ingredients and cook in the oven for 35-45 minutes at 200 degrees. Alternatively, roll into balls and cook for 35-45 minutes with the chicken.
End product should look something like this: