Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothers day 2012

Hope all you mums and nannies out there had a wonderful mothers day :) Mine was busy from start to finish, but hey isn't every day! Mum loved all her presents - phew! And we ended the day with a trip to Rose-lawn to leave flowers at my Nanny Mearns' grave.  It's hard to believe she's been gone so long, i really wish she had been around to meet her namesake, my Lily.  I'm so glad Lily has such a close relationship with my mum. I only wish my dad would have decided he wanted to be in both our lives, he's missing out on knowing how great of a character my little girl is.

Time is precious, as are the ones we love!

Took a load of photos today but i'm absolutely exhausted so, here's a few photos from earlier :)




















Ps: If you haven't already donated some money for a Marie Curie daffodil - please do!! It's a very worthy cause that is close to my heart.  The money raised for these pins helps provide free care to people with terminal cancer and other illnesses. I'm wearing my daffodil for my Granda Mearns, my Uncle Billy and my Uncle Andy, as is Lily. Who are you wearing your daffodil for?... 


No comments:

Post a Comment