Friday 3 February 2012

L.O.V.E.

On Thursday 2nd February 2012 i played photographer at my cousins vow renewal ceremony, which was a very big privilege! I was her flower girl in 1991, and i'm glad to see Julie and her husband Tom still as in love and as happy as they were 21 years ago...and along those 21 years they've had 4 stunning girls together; Tilly, Demi, Anthea and Ursula! 
The day was fantastic from start to finish, full of laughter & equally full of tears. I know my Uncle Billy would have been very proud of his four grand-daughters as they stood at the front of the ceremony room and gave their speech. He'd also have been proud of his daughter Julie and how beautiful she looked yesterday, (even when she was crowd surfing to Lady Gaga). haha!
I have yet to have a proper look at the photos i took... however, for now...my favourite photo of the dress:



No comments:

Post a Comment